GPR’s auditing and assurance team performs the examination of an entity’s accounting records, as well as the physical inspection of its assets. It also provides auditing and assurance service in Nepal with the goal of improving information or the context of information so that decision makers can make more informed, and presumably better, decisions.
- We perform statutory audits which is legally required to review accuracy of company’s financial records.
- We examine information such as bank balance, bookkeeping records and financial transactions to determine whether an organization is providing a fair and accurate representation of its financial positions.
- It involves scrutiny of all financial statements and accounts related to the organization to ensure their reliability and avoid any misrepresentation or discrepancies.
- Statutory audit plays a major role in efficiently managing the operations of the company and we can do that for you.
Report on consolidated financial statements
- We make reports on the combined financial statements of both parent company and its subsidiaries.
- Because the subsidiaries are considered to form one economic entity, investors, regulators, and customers find consolidated financial statements more beneficial to gauge the overall position of the entity.
- We help you to have an aggregated look to the financial positions and overall health of an entire group of companies.
Internal & Management audits
- We provide your company’s management with a clear, comprehensive and unbiased analysis of the functional efficiency of the organization and to suggest possible areas for improvements.
- Internal auditing and assurance is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations.
- Our experts review the existing business processes, Risk Management Framework, policies and practices with a view to suggest best practices, including a thorough bench-marking exercise.
- We also assist you in management auditing which is an assessment of methods and policies of an organization’s management in the administration and the use of resources, tactical and strategic planning, and employee and organizational improvement.
Revenue & Control Assurance
- We do the use of data quality and process improvement methods that improve profits,revenues and cash flows without influencing demand.
- Our service will help you make better managerial decisions based on accurate and reliable financial and management information.
- We help you assure the interests of the company’s shareholders and the security of their investments.
- Our experts better manage the possible risks and improve shareholder’s perception.
Special audits, Due Diligence Audits and investigations
- We also do examination of financial records and other information designed to investigate allegations of fraud, theft or misappropriation of funds or to quantify the extent of such losses.
- You can remember us for special audits whenever you suspect that laws or regulations have been violated in the financial management of an organization.
- Our special auditing experts have broad and extensive experience of circumstances that require audits and organizations of all types and sizes.
- We perform investigation or audit of a potential investment to confirm all facts, such as reviewing all financial records, plus anything else deemed material.
- We assist you in taking reasonable steps in order to satisfy a legal requirement, especially in buying or selling something.
- We provide limited assurance to the accountant that there are no material modifications that need to be made to an entity’s financial statements for them to be in conformity with the applicable financial reporting framework.
- During a review, the inquiries and analytical procedures we bring forward present a reasonable basis for expressing limited assurance that no material modifications to the financial statements are necessary.
- We conduct a ratio analysis with historical, forecasted, and industry results.
- We also Investigate findings that appear to be inconsistent.
- We even provide special certifications related to accounting like CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), etc.
- Getting widely recognized certifications can get you the job, help you to retain that job during layoffs, increase the marketability of your skill sets and provide professional credibility for you and your firm in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Tax Certification assures clients of your tax knowledge and skill.
- We help you distinguish yourself, build credibility, validate tax knowledge and demonstrate tax skills.
- Tax certification validates your knowledge in Federal Taxation, gross income, deductions, tax credits, prepayments, etc.
- This certification not only serve to decrease the risk of undergoing a tax inspection but also help detect and correct erroneous tax implementations at an early stage.
G. P. Rajbahak & Co
would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form or contact directly and we will get in touch with you shortly